Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding DIY: Tissue Paper Flowers


Good afternoon readers!

I am so excited to finally show you all the tissue paper flowers that I've been making. I found a tutorial by Elycia on Vimeo (link here) and bought all of my supplies from the dollar store. 


I spent hours and hours watching the Criminal Minds marathon while making these flowers. Do you know how hard it is to be gentle with tissue paper while watching suspense tv????


So here are all of the flowers that I made. I'm super happy with how they all turned out. The plan is to have then hanging up in the back of the church or maybe in the church windows.


So Mom and I are going down to Vermont tomorrow to run some Wedding errands. We'll be leaving the flowers down there so I had to pack all of the flowers in our van.


Thank you so much Elycia for the easy to follow tutorial and thank you dollar store for my supplies!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... morning's not my thing :) These are super cute! I made these once (much smaller versions) for a company center picnic. They make great, economic decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video, I am wondering how you make them smaller. Do you just start by cutting the sheets in half?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!