Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Diy


Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you do SOMETHING special for your mom today. Even if you can't afford to take her out to a dinner, buy her flowers, or treat her to a day at the spa, at least pick up the phone and tell the woman you love and appreciate her!

I was a bad girl this year though...I just finished, yes...JUST finished making my mom her gift. I should have started long ago and made something totally awesome...but sadly no. I found myself scrounging around the internet hunting for a Mother's Day diy. I had only been reminded about Mother's Day from all the flower commercials on TV! I'm such a terrible daughter aren't I?



Here are just a couple of pictures from the candle making. I didn't anticipate it taking so long for the wax to melt. Maybe I'm just not patient like that...



Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you and I couldn't have wished for a more beautiful person to raise me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!