Friday, May 11, 2012

Crochet Chronicles: Double Stitch

Good morning readers and watchers! 

I am so excited to be making these crochet tutorials. Crocheting is something I truly love and I remember how frustrated I felt when I first tried learning. I remember sitting on the floor next to my grandma's chair with my fingers in a tangle. Poor thing bought me hooks and yarn and spent at least an hour trying to show me how to make one single stitch. 

Years later, when I had mono, my future mother in law heard me say how much I wished I could make granny squares. Little did I know that she was an awesome crocheter  and had enough patience to teach me. She spent hours with me and I spent months of that summer sitting on the couch crocheting and sleeping off the mono.


I've gotten so many good complements on the things I've made, and many of the girls I know don't see how easy crocheting really is! That's one reason why I'm making these tutorials. 

I hope you enjoy the third one in my series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!