Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pretty Spaces

I'm somewhat caught in a strange triple fork in the road.

Now that college is over, my brain and interests are being pulled down three different paths. I'm cherishing every day I have with my dad, I've got a wedding quickly approaching, and I'm preparing for my first teaching job in late August. Sometimes I wake up and I'm not sure what to focus on. Any of those three things could completely consume my time and efforts.

So today, I'm giving into the thoughts and ideas I have twirling around in my mind about setting up my new life with Mike. We're currently apparent shopping and will be moving in together after the wedding. This gives me a chance to set up our place and make it feel like home before we get married in July.

I've been looking up color schemes, and tried to coordinate all of the wedding registry into our style. What style that is exactly...I'm not sure. But it will all come together eventually. Hopefully...



I'm coming more and more to the fact that I may end up with a "no you can't paint the walls!" kinda landlord. White walls kinda scare me. Not gonna lie! I don't want my home to look like a new coloring book. I want color and personality. I need color!!!



I made a promise to Mike that our living room would be montain/country/log cabin themed.  I love this color scheme though...maybe for the kitchen or something?


Yes, I know that this is a kids room...but I love the colors and I love the little knickknacks displayed on the wall. The painted dresser drawers look pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!