Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crochet Chronicles: Granny Square Mug Cozie

Good morning readers,

I'm don't know how you're night went, but mine was horrible. My brother had decided that jumping over a fence was much more exciting that just walking around it. Result? He ripped a chunk of his arm off and had to go to the ER. I waiting up for him for a while, then drifted off the sleep. It wasn't a peaceful sleep since I kept waking up every half hour and dreamed about guns and kidnappings.
Anyways, 20 stitches later...he's home. All I can do is shake my head and pray that this will teach him a lesson called "common sense".

So now onto more happy topics.



'

You've got it, granny squares! We're talking about some different kinda stitches here my friend. 
You can do SO much with granny squares. You don't just have to stop at pillows and blankets. Just check out some of these ideas and you'll see what I mean.

I signed up for a Valentine Swap this year, and one of my swap items was a granny square mug cozie.


Now it's your turn to make one in any color, and in any size! Just follow my handy dandy video down here and you'll soon be on your way to granny square greatness! Dress your mugs in a snazzy new sweater (of sorts) and show off your crocheting skills!


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!