Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Decorations- Part 9


"Gingerbread dates back to the 15th century, and figural biscuit-making was practiced in the 16th century. The first documented instance of figure-shaped gingerbread biscuits appearing was in the court of Elizabeth I of England. She had the gingerbread figures made and presented in the likeness of some of her important guests."


Next, I wanted to show you some of the most adorable gingerbread man plushies! I hope to make a video tutorial when I get home for Christmas featuring gingerbread men.






I also found these fun ideas for decorating your edible gingerbread men (and women!)





And my personal favorite...



So all these are great, fun, and cute...but what if I found a cooking/craft project that involves gingerbread that is tottaly amazing and creative? What if I found a craft that would be the talk of your Christmas party? What if I found a project...that would even put martha stewart to shame?
Well, dear readers, I HAVE!



Is this not the cutest thing EVER!?!?!?!?!


Instructions for these gingerbread houses may be found here.

And a few funnies to finish off...



Hope you all have a great night!




3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those houses on the mugs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous photos of cookies and chocolates.Add more super photos in future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they cute? I wana make them when I get home for break. I'll be sure to post pictures if I do.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!