Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pintrest Share Week: NOM NOM NOM


Welcome to day two of my Pintrest share week!
Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite things from my "Nom nom nom" Board.


If your mouth isn't watering at the site of those cookies...then you're a wacko!
These look so yummy. I want to bake some as soon as I get home.They don't call of any flour or butter so hopefully they would be great cookies for a poor-just-wed-couple.


I have a confession to make...I can't cook. I can bake! But I can't cook...
This looks like a simple breakfast item that I don't think I could mess up...


I guess you can tell by now that I like sweets. Actually, I like sweets as long as I can eat something salty right after. There's just something about that sweetness left on my tongue that I just can't stand. I know. I know...I'm a strange girl.
I found this recipe called "Skinny Puppy Chow" and goodness knows that I need all the reduced calories recipes out there.


Now I'm breaking away from all the sweets and sugary items to show you this Monkey Bread Pizza. Mike actually made it for me a few Sunday's ago and it was amazing! The pizza dough was nice and gooey without being overdone, the cheese was all melted and awesome, and there was a hint of garlic in every bite. Good job Mike! At least one of us can cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!