Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pintrest Share Week: Mustard Goodness


"On the third day of Pintrest Share Week Miss Yellow Shoes said to meeeeeee...
Why not wear something yellooooooow?"

Today is great day to wear yellow. 
In fact, everyday is a great day to wear yellow.

Here are some of my favorite things from my Mustard Yellow Board.


I'm not normally a heel kinda girl, but I can normally manage a wedge. Too bad these beauties are over 100 dollars...I could never afford to spend that much on shoes.


Such a pretty dress! It's made somewhere in Europe. Does anyone know how much £578 is?


Everyone should wear hats...I am a firm believer that everyone has a "hat-head" and you all just need to figure out what kinda hat fits you best. This one would be perfect for me.


I heart heart heart these pom pom flowers. You can buy them from this Esty shop, or make your own. 
* whispering-make your own. its cheaper

So, fellow Pintrest addicts...do you have boards dedicated to just one color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!