Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pintrest Share Week: Beliefs


Pintrest Share week is almost over?!
Don't worry dear readers. There is still one day left to share, and you can always follow my boards on Pintrest for creative inspirations.

Today I'll be sharing some thought provoking pins from my Beliefs Board.


I plan on displaying this quote somewhere near my teacher's desk. I think that it will help me see "problems" in a different light.


If you've read this post, then you know that I'm a born again Christian. This quote is just an awesome reminder to me to bring my problems to God rather than to man. People are always going to fail me. My closets loved one have time and time again...but my God? He has never failed me.


Another reminder that I don't have to know the end of my story to trust God as the author.


I would love to make this bulletin board. I know my preschooler students could not read it, but their parents could...


Just another reminder, this one from my Bible, that my heart must treasure my relationship with God...


1 comment:

Don't be shy!