Sunday, April 29, 2012

You wonder about me sometimes don't you?



1. What was your favorite vacation? When we went to the beach right before my Senior year of college. It was just a relaxing, non-scheduled vacation where I could be with my family one more time.

2. What is your first childhood memory? I remember my daddy putting me in the crib and I stood up and cried. I didn't want to go to bed. I remember my mom saying "Paul, the baby!" and came and got me. I knew how to get what I wanted.

3. Cats, Dogs, or both? Dogs! I used to love cats and be scared to death of dogs. Now I love the little waggly tails and the only cat I like is a playful kitten.

4. What was the first concert you ever went to? Hmmm...never been to a rock concert if that's what you're asking. I've been to several fine art concerts in college though.

5. What’s your favorite thing to cook/bake? Banana bread! I love the smell, texture, and flavor. You have to use very very ripe bananas for it to taste just right. My mom always found a way to make her's supper moist...every time without fail.

6. If you could time travel to any decade, what would you choose & why? I would go back to Bible times and see Jesus. I want to hear his voice.

7. Describe your perfect day off. Sleeping in, sun shinning through my bedroom window...pillows and blankets all cumfy and warm. A slow lazy breakfast while watching something on TV (Discovery channel of course), then a long hot shower. Maybe some thrift or antique shopping and a bagel for lunch. Come home, read a book or crochet something while cuddling with Mike on the couch. Again, a lazy supper in front of the tv, and late night talks with family on the phone.

8. What’s your dream job/career & what was it when you were a kid? When I was a kid I wanted to do everything. I wanted to be a policeman, or fireman, or vet. I wanted to be in the army and be a chef or fly a plane. Then when I hit middle school and my teachers treated me like dirt...I decided to become a teacher. I figured that if I was in a classroom that I could keep one bad teacher out!

9. What clothing item is your weakness & you can’t stop buying? Shoes...but that's because I go through them so fast. I walk funny and get holes in my shoes waaay before they are intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!