Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update: Mini


Hello Everyone,
So it' been a few days since I've excused myself but I was able to get much accomplished! Who's up for a mini update?

1. Everyone, cross your fingers because I took my before last Psychology Exam. Yikes!


2. I finished and mailed my latest Handmade Happys order to a good friend.
She asked me to make a Bible cover so this is what I came up with.


3. I upload my Owl Bookmarks for you to enjoy :-)
I've already printed out a nice little supply for myself...


4. And I finished designing our "Save the Dates" postcards!!
(this is just a sneak peek)
I will be mailing these out right before school starts so stay tuned to see my final product.

I am super excited about this weekend because I'll get to see Mike for the first time in a month!
The trip to Vermont is more of a wedding planning/business trip but the highlight will be spending time with my fiancee and his family.

So that's a little peek into my busy life...how crazy was your weekend?
Leave a comment below telling me something that happened to you and I pinky promise to reply!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!