Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Freebie

Happy Sunday Readers.
I've got a little treat for you!


I started doodling a little more this week and ended up with this little vintage girl in one of my notebooks.

Isn't she a cutey?

I don't have a name for her yet, so feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments.


After much brainstorming and an hour in front of my computer, I made you all a 
printable/downloadable calendar for July!

(please feel free to "save as" and share with your friends)

I am very excited about this because this is my first calendar 

(and if things go well)

then I just might make this a monthly treat for you all!?

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. So cute :D I like the calendar idea, very vintage
    Thanks for your comment
    have a nice monday ;)

    Princess Corner

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!