Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Dates?

Tumblr_lkg0gno72w1qiqbemo1_500_large

Last Friday, Mike received the call we both have been waiting for.
After applying to over 200 high-schools, and an agonizing wait, Mike was offered a teaching and coaching job in South Carolina!
This means two very exciting things.
1. Mike can start his teaching career right out of college
2. We can now set a wedding date
Since I will be in school for another year, Mike and I have decided that it would be best to wait until the summer of 2012 to tie the knot. 
July is looking very nice...
I am so proud of my fiancée and I know that he will do an amazing job teaching History.


I will be sure to keep you all up to date on our new life plans and wedding projects.
Even though its a year away, the excitement is building!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you both! What a wonderful start to your lives together.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!