Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smart Meal Planning


"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."  
~Doug Larson

Sadly, we don't live in a dream world were vegetables taste like ice cream. It's up to us to pick and chose what we will eat and why we are going to eat it. 
Lately, I've really been watching what I put in my stomach. 
"Do I REALLY need 2 cookies? I bet I could just eat one slowly and be just as satisfied."
"I'm craving something sweet, how about I swap the ice cream for some strawberries!"
" I need some munchies, I'll ditch the chips and go for some baby carrots instead."
See how easy it is?
You don't need to not eat, you just need to eat better!
Need a kick start? Check out this sweet Meal Planner by Heartmade.


"So, to say good bye to the bad habits + get serious about my health, I've created this super cute meal planner, because I'm a little too obsessive + intense when it comes to plans + commitments. For some reason when I write it all down, it works + I commit to it."
- Mayi Carles


Be sure to stop by Mayi's blog and thank her for making this cute planner free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!