Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wedding Photos: Part I

Good Morning Readers,

Well I figured I might as well start posting wedding pictures for you all to see. I mean, I've been married for a few weeks now and I'm sure you just want to get it over with so we can get back to crafty stuff. 


First off, my cutey little flower girls and ring bearer. Yeah I know I said a few posts ago that I wasn't going to have kids in the wedding...but I trusted these guys and they did great!




I love love LOVE my bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous!
(from left to right)
Rebekah, Jenni, Me, Hope


Of course we had to have a kissing picture...



Mom and Dad


I honestly liked the outdoor pictures more than the indoor ones.





And of course we had to give into the fad and have a couple of jumping pictures. I think that my grandkids will be able to date the year I was married because of the jumping fad. 

Stay tuned for part two!





2 comments:

  1. Lovely! you look gorgeous honey!

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding! I love the yellow. Congrats on your marriage!

    I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award!! You can check out the full details on my blog at http://temporarywaffle.blogspot.com/2012/08/yay-for-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!