Monday, August 13, 2012

Bride’s Secrets



The sleeves on my dress were made from a veil I bought at a consignment shop. Apparently its original price was 400-500 dollars and was sold to the consignment shop after the girl changed her mind. That’s right…she called off the wedding and I cut up her veil!

On my bouquet was a bow made of out lace from my paternal grandmother’s wedding dress, and a brooch from my maternal grandmother. The brooch was latched onto a chain and worn as a necklace by my grandmother at her wedding. Both were golden and very sparkly!

The heart necklace I wore was not originally meant to be tied with a yellow ribbon. A chain had been bought the day before but was too short. As a last ditch effort, I used the last bit of ribbon from decorating.  


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations from Carriacou! I wish you God's greatest!
    Love, Mommy Sharlene :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!