Sunday, August 26, 2012

Build a Teacher

Hello Readers!
I know this post is a little late but I managed to get it in BEFORE the weekend was over. School starts tomorrow and I'm 50% nervous and 50% totally excited! I've already sent out some cutsey little postcards to my students this week but I haven't actually met all of them yet. Anyways, I wanted to show you some ideas I had posted on my "teacher" Pintrest board. 


So let's start with makeup. I needed something simple enough to do in the wee morning, and not too crazy so I don't scare the kids.


Hair is up next and I figured that I would look older and more "teacherly" with a cute bun. I don't want it super tight like a ballerina, but neat enough not to look frazzled!


So I'm thinking "outfit-wise" I'll be sporting a lot of maxi skirts. They're super cumfy, and I can move around in them and not worry about modesty. I love layers and betls and fun scarves to top things off. 



Small details really make an outfit so I'll be working in cool elbow pads, pretty lace, and vintage jewelry pins into my outfits. I love being slightly eccentric. 

That was a quicky guys! If you wanna see more of my teacher look ideas just click here

Gotta ring that school bell tomorrow! Night!

1 comment:

Don't be shy!