Monday, August 20, 2012

Too Good Not To Eat


I was browsing around Pintrest the other morning and found these scrumptious looking treats. 


Check out these birthday cake pancakes! Who wouldn't want an excuse to have dessert for breakfast?


One commented "I've been waiting for this recipe after seeing your photo on Instagram :) I think I can do this =) Thank you for sharing!!" on the Eton Mess Triffle


Fall is on it's way, so why not save this pumpkin bite recipe for a chilly afternoon?


I must have a thing for pancakes all of a sudden, because here's a baked raspberry pancake treat that is sure to make your mouth water. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I found your blog earlier (which is totally cute by the way!) cause I just made waffles and I would have totally loved to have made some of those adorably sweet birthday pancakes! yummmers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!