Sunday, October 9, 2011

DIY Wedding: Lots of Updates


So It has been quite some time since I've had a spare minute to blog.
I'm busier than ever but loving every minute of it.
I've never searched so many websites or ever spent so much time in a library in my entire life!
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a wee bit. 

Our wedding plans have been coming along slowly, but surely. Since my last post I have...



1. Bought my wedding dress (oh yeah!)



2. Picked out my maid of honor
(Thank you Jenni!)


4. Printed our "Save the Date" postcards
(soooo cute right?)

5. And doodled the order of ceremony wedding couple
(pictured above)

I've also been taking a peek at wedding cakes. We're planning on serving cupcakes instead of sheet cake, but still want a miniature cake to cut at the reception. These were found on Martha Stewart
I love the yellow daisies but Mike would probably prefer the more classic style cake.




This last photo is from "A Beautiful Mess" and just I loved how she displayed her cupcakes. I think I'll give my own little twist to the cupcake stand by making it round instead of square, yellow and gluing lace around the edge. 

I hope to have all of our postcards sent out soon, maybe even by the end of the week!


"You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince."
-Uknown

"Luky me, I found my Prince on the first try!"
-Miss Yellow Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!