Friday, October 21, 2011

Sticks and Things


The leaves have started to change colors, and the wind is getting colder.
Have you broken out your mittens, hat, and scarves yet?
I have!
I just love the fall. All of my favorite colors are all around me and getting all bundled up in a cozy sweater is just the best feeling ever. 
I've been crazy busy with school, but I think I need a break. 
I think that we all need a break.
So I've found some crafty girls and added them to my mini Fall Tutorial Roundup.

I can't wait to show you what they've come up with!



"I have been feeling extra crafty lately! This project is so easy, your children could do it... and the result is adorable! Here's how to make a woodland chic fabulous vase!"
-Dana


"Sara Vukson of Zemphira has a cute and festive fall craft to share: DIY fabric acorns! All you need is a few basic materials and some sewing knowledge to make your own."
-Indie Spotting


"A few years ago I made a cute little leaf garland at the start of September. Now, it's a mini tradition and I always enjoy making something cute and decorative to ring in the new season every year. Would you like to make one too? I thought you might!"
- Elsie


"You may have seen the tutorial for felt pinecones that I recently posted. I was pretty happy with the final outcome!...Here is felt pinecone tutorial, #2... This one doesn't take as much time to do, and uses less felt, but the end result is pretty awesome!
- Salt Tree


"These are going to be a FANTASTIC addition to our nature table! Crafting and education all wrapped up into one felty fun project *grin*."
-Rosina 

Be sure to drop on my these blogs and let the girls know how awesome you think their tutorials are!

Coming up next...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!