Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pretty Wreaths


Yay!
You came back for more!
That makes me feel so warm and funny inside...just like a squirrel.
*smiles*
My mom and I love making wreaths. 
She's great at buying a wreath from the store and arranging the flowers, leaves and what not; but I love making them from scratch. I had a friend teach me how when I was 12 or 13 years old.
It really isn't that difficult. It just takes lots of patients and time.
But if you're not up to starting from nothing, then check out these tutorials that I've rounded up for you.
Go on, have a look!



"Get into the spirit of fall with a unique and handcrafted wreath in warm autumn colors! This fall wreath is super easy and very inexpensive to make – I purchased everything to make this wreath for under $10!"
-Crafting Mom

'

"I'm smitten with yarn wreaths."
- Danielle 

'

"Let me tell you — this is a fast and easy project."
-Jen


"I am loving indoor wreaths,
just adds a little fun inside."
-Kristin

Stay tuned for...


And if you haven't already, check out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!