On my list of places to visit, France is in the top five.
I want to walk down an old French street and smell freshly baked bread.
I want to eat a real croissant in a real French bistro with my cafe au lait.
I want to get my picture taken by the "Tour Eiffel'!
Yeah, I wanna be in the girl in that picture.
Did you know...
- At one point in time, France made it illegal to sell faceless dolls?
- France is the most popular tourist destination in the world?
- The Phamtom of the Opera was written in France during the 18th century?
- France has earned the most Nobel prizes for excellent literature?
- France was second to America in using electricity?
Fun Fact- Gustave Eiffel not only built "Le Tour Eiffel", but also the Statue of Lady Liberty. He modeled her face to look like his mother.
Click the images to enlarge and print out your own Eiffel Tower!
So if anyone needs a French interpreter or tour guide...give me a call!
Have a Happy Monday