Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Facts

So I've noticed that a lot of the blogs I follow are doing this random fact thing so I jumped on the band wagon.


1. Mike was my first and only boyfriend.

2. I have two strange fears.
a. I'm always scared that somebody is hiding in my shower so I always check before completing my visit to the restroom. 
b. I have this fear that the sales lady will forget that I'm in the dressing room and will unlock the door. My solution is to bang the hangers around, keep my feet visible, and cough occasionally.

3. Sometimes when I can't fall asleep I turn around so my head is where my feet usually are.

4. When I was a little girl, I used to believe that evil gnomes were following me everywhere.

5. When I'm alone in the car...I make "vroom vroom" sounds.



6. I look almost exactly like my grandmother did at my age.

7. When I go shopping, I keep my wallet in my purse but my credit cards in my pocket.That way if some jerk runs off with my bag, it's not too terrible.

8. I actually own only one pair of yellow shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!