Monday, December 13, 2010

21st Birthday Pics

I had a lovely 21st birthday last week! 


This is the birthday cake that I made for Jenni and I. It took me about an hour and a half to mix all the colors and bake the whole thing. I made it look super boring on the outside so that she would have no idea what was waiting for her once she cut out a piece


And THIS Ladies and Gentlemen, is the birthday present that Mike has been secretly working on for 2 months! He sewed me a pouch for all my crochet hooks and bought me a set of bamboo hooks too! Not only that...but he's painting each one for me so they'll all a little special in their own way. I was ecstatic when he handed this to me. He's never made me anything before and this is about the sweetest thing he's ever done for me. 
I love you Mike!


Here are the Birthday Girls!
(she turned 20 and I turned 21)
We're one year and a day apart.


This is a cute little chick plushie that Mike also got for me. 


We named him Freddy, and I crocheted him a little scarf because it's cold outside.


We also had a Christmas concert on Friday that Mike and I went to...here are a couple of pictures of that.


I hope your weekend was a good one. I've got 4 days of finals ahead of me (just took the first one this morning) and it's officially 12 days before Christmas!

Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!