Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Goodness is she dead or something?!

Hello Readers!

No, as the title asked above, I am not dead.
I've been swamped with wedding drama after wedding drama (stories later) and on top of everything my computer decided to take a shower. Ok ok, so a window got left open and it kinda rained really hard...
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that Craft Month is still on (as long as my contributers are still on board) and as long as I an borrow a laptop every couple of days.

I'll be Mrs.Girr in just a few days so I've got lots of things to cross off my to-do list!


Hang on with me dear Readers, this montain of a wedding will go off without a hitch in the end and we'll be back to our regular crafty blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will end with a "hitch" you mean ;) Don't go without a hitch!!! lol I just had to write that...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!