Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Take a guess!


Some of you may be curious as to where Mike and I are exactly.

I'll tell you.

We're on our honeymoon.

Now I know that's not what you really wanted to hear but I'll give you a few hints as to where we are hiding in America.

There's one hint right there, we haven't left the country.

We're not at a beach with sandy shores collecting sea shells.

You won't find us in city lights flagging down a cab.

We've gone somewhere we can really relax and rest from all the wedding bustle. We've gone somewhere we can still be reminded of Vermont but far enough away to be alone.

Any guesses?

I'll tell you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Well...since you have Carlos Bake shop checked off...I going to guess you visited Hoboken, NJ... but i am pretty sure you aren't staying there since you said you weren't in the city :) Where ever you are i hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!