Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I gave him



Happy Thursday morning to you all!
I'm so chipper this morning, maybe it's before I got 8 hours of sleep last night. Oh, that was so nice. Better than homemade chocolate cookies. 
Anyways, I wanted to show you what I got Mike for Valentine's day!


First, I gave him a yummy red velvet cupcake. I don't have access to an oven, so I had to buy this one from my RA. I love love love the little heart topper. Is that becoming a thing now? Putting toppers on cupcakes?


Then, inspired by cyd, I put together this "one a day candy box" so that Valentine's day doesn't have to end at midnight. I bought the biggest pill box I could find and filled it with some of his favorite candies. Now Mike can keep on enjoying his sugary sweets all week long!


Last but not the least by any means, I gave Mike a week of love letters. Each envelope it labeled and sealed (no peeking!). We normal see each other once a week, so I know that these will bring a smile to his face during "non-Brittany" days. 

I may be able to upload a few more pictures from our day later, but this week is jam packed with homework, projects, tests, and quizzes. Not gonna lie, senior year is hard. Last night I gave up on studying and just hit the sack. I think it did my brain some good. 

So as you sit there leisurely reading this post, I'll be cramming and studying away with all of those notebooks on my desk.

Have an awesome Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!