Thursday, February 9, 2012

I interrupt your regularly scheduled day to...



Hellow Miss Yellow Shoes Readers!

I know what you're thinking. "She already posted today. What is she up to?"
Well I'm glad that you asked. I just really really wanted to show off this awesome cowl that Jen made for me! We both signed up for a this Handmade Valentine Swap along with many of not a hundred other crafters and became partners. 


I was so thrilled walking outside of the post office with my package today. I hugged it close and smiled so big that my friend laughed at me. I knew that Jen had a wicked handmade shop and that her crafty self would surprise me. 
Let me just say that I love this cowl. It's my favorite color, mustard yellow, and so thick! I wore it today and got many complements on it. "I got it from my swap buddy!" I would say to them.

Thank you again Jen for doing this handmade swap with me. I really enjoyed it and I hope that you participate in more swaps. This was my 3rd and I can't wait for the next one!

Here are some things that I love from The Yellow Umbrella Shop.





If you're lucky enough to be in town, be sure to stop by The Yellow Umbrella at...

Gift Shop and Gallery
204 3rd Street NW
Bemidji, MN 56601



Support Handmade Artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!