Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Post: Last Week

Good Monday Morning Readers!
Ready to hit the grindstone and get back to work?
...
Yeah, that's how I feel sometimes too.
Maybe I can cheer you up with a photo post?!


I filled my last weekend with oddles and oddles of yarn and crochet time.
I find it to be very therapeutic when I'm stressed out.


I also spent some quality time with my little Charlie. He's so fluffy!
:-)


I find doodling to be just as therapeutic as crocheting is.
Maybe....I'll do a tutorial on these bookmarks I made.
Yes?



Let's see, what else did I do?
Painted my nails about 20 times...
Wrote a Child Psychology Paper
Took a Child Psychology Test
Had old friends over all week,
Went out to dinner with co-workers,
Got shin-splints from my bike workouts, 

Yeah, pretty busy week I would say.

I've gotta head off to work now so until tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!