Wednesday, June 8, 2011

8 Little Things



Because today is the 8th of June...
and because I am so nice...
I will share 8 things you might not know about me.

When I was a little girl, I didn't dream of becoming a ballerina or an artist.
I wanted to be something tough like a firefighter or private in the military.
All that changed once I realized how clumsy and accident prone I am.

I have been on every mode of transportation but a train.
As much as I would love to sit in a rail-car, the thought of scenery flying by my window so fast makes me sea-sick.

I have a different fashion style every day. 
I'll be vintage on Monday,
Hippie on Tuesday,
Eccentric on Wednesday,
Cute on Thursday,
"I don't care look" on Friday,
Pajamas on Saturday,
and Sunday best on...um...Sunday!
You could call my closet a large collection of stuff.

I'm OCD about my M&Ms.
They must first be organized by color,
then be arranged into neat little rows,
after all the little m's are facing the same way
then
and only then
will I eat them.

Come back tomorrow for four more little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!