Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sickness, School, and Yarn

If this were a normal semester for me at college, I would have my daily planner full of things I need to get done, I'd be running from one class to another, and spending all my "extra" time in the library with a mountain of books. But, because of getting sick right before school started, my load has been significantly lightened. 



As posted earlier, I can't take any stairs or play any sports, I'm taking a max of 4 classes, and I sleep all the time. It's not uncommon for me to be having a conversation with Mike then fall asleep half way through a sentence. 
In fact, just today I feel asleep next to him on a couch while he was studying for a test. 


But, with all this extra time and orders from my doctors and parents to relax and take it easy this semester, I've allowed my new crocheting hobby to take flight. As you've seen in an older post, I've finished my blanket and now I want sore above and beyond with this new found love.


I would love to make this for the 4th of July or my mom's birthday (the 4th of July actually).



This is gorgeous, and I would love to make this for a friend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!