Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What I've been Up to

First Off, just wana say that I got a sweet surprise last night when I logged on to my facebook account. 
What did I see? My grandpa friend requested me! This is pretty awesome because, even though he keeps up with technology, I never thought he would ever jump onto the facebook boat, but here he is! Is he not the sweetest thing?


And, here are a few things I've made in the past month...


Remember this?


Well...after much practice, I made this!


It's super warm, and my favorite colors.
I've also been making roses out of fall leaves, but they aren't quite finished yet so I won't upload any pictures. They are very pretty though. Here is an example of what I'm talking about...




And just some inspiration...








Winter is coming...are you ready to get all bundled up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!