Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cupcakes in a jar

Hey everyone, 
I'm still pretty swamped with finals and packing up this week but I wanted to make a post so badly.
I found this project on another blog and thought that I'd share it with you.


Here are the lovely cupcakes in their first stage of creation...I would eat them just like this to tell you the truth.


Nom nom, I want some!


If you would like to see how to makes these cute and scrumptious little treats click here

"I just made these for my co-workers and my boyfriend's family after you posted the photos from the shower. Thanks so much for the clever idea! Everyone loved them and I will be making them again... maybe with fun-fetti!"

"Love things in jars!"

"I made a batch today (sans jar) and they turned out great! So moist with great flavor! Thank you for sharing! :)"

"Your such a clever gal. I am going to try this, it turned out so beautifully. xxx."

Sigh, just one more day of finals, then white glove, spring concert, and I'm going home! 
Oooooh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!