Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coffee Cozies

Ok so maybe I will end up making an update today anyway.
So I love to knit, and I saw these super cute "coffee cozies' on etsy.com and I though to myself "Self...you can make those too!"
Thus the adventure began.
So I knit one for my friend just to see if I can even do it. I was successful yet the colors of the were not the most attractive. (bright yellow and dark green) So I headed down to wal-mart and got some new and fun looking balls of yarn. After about 3 days of knitting I have completed two coffee "sweaters" (I call them) and several more pieces waiting to be sewn together.
I'm planning on making more and selling them on etsy for about 8 dollars each.
Here are the first two I made, I'll get better at it over time.
I'll keep you all updated on when I open my etsy shop and if I decided to make anything else.





Have a suggestion? Go ahead and leave a comment, here on on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!