Wednesday, February 10, 2010

English Class Today...

So we had a quiz today over a boat load of reading about plagerism and citations and all that good stuff. I got a 13 out of 15 so I guess that's not so bad right? I was up at 5:30 this morning studying for it.
Anyway, V-day is fasts approaching so I wanted to post some pictures of cards that I've made for the occasion. I'm trying to sell them, and I've been somewhat successful. I think I'll end up given away the leftovers to friends. :)




The Owl one is my personal favorite. I gave it to my boyfriend because we needed valentine cards for a society game.

"FLOCK TOGETHER" Another one of my favorites.




Funnies!
Just come quotes and things that bring a smile or smirk to my face.

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one. ~Erma Bombeck

Anything you lose automatically doubles in value. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? ~Author Unknown

People who snore always fall asleep first. ~Author Unknown

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. ~Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!