Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cough Cough, Sniffle Sniffle




Well...I've been having a consistently annoying cough the past few days. The first few days I coughed through the night and pretty sure I kept my roommates up.(oops) I try not to cough during class because once I start, I go on and on and on.

Anyway, in society today we got to play some games and eat our cook's famous homemade cinnamon rolls (and chocolate milk...the cow was kind enough to share with us). We sang together and all exchanged cards. I actually ended up getting one of my own that I sold the night before.

Oh yeah, I sold all but 1 of my cards last night. I think everyone in society was too busy to make one so they all came running to my room. I was happy, made some laundry money.

I think I'll get some pictures up later today. Come back to seeeeee!

Jenni, my BFF! I brought her chocolate kisses for class this morning. She was really happy.
Download your own Hoops and Yoyo Candy Box for Free! Click on the link.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!