Monday, February 22, 2010

My Saturday


So I planned to get all this homework done on Saturday but of course I my plans changed. Being way up here in the northland tundra for school, and without a car, getting to wall-mart is like going to a country fair. We try to stock up for as long as we can because we never know when we'll get to go again. So naturally, my little shopping trip took up several hours of my day.
I did get some 2 nice skirts at goodwill for 3 bucks a piece though (yes!) that was pretty exciting.
Then ran to wall-mart and picked up some other things that will help me get through the rest of the semester.
Later on Mike and I went to work, had dinner with some friends of ours (along with some awkward but funny conversations). After running back to work for another shift, Mike and I read some more in our book.
All in all, even if I didn't get much homework checked off my list, it was a good day.

Mike and I goofing off taking pictures on the sidewalk

This is me cleaning the ice cream machine in the dinning hall, I'm standing on a chair (Mike is much taller than I am when I'm on the ground)
He's so sweet, and stops by for a few minutes to help me with the heavy stuff.

The new drawing on my mirror. It's a kookoo clock (can't spell that) with "tic toc" and "time is precious" written next to it.


ByE bYe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!