Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!


Happy Birthday Mike!

I really really really wish that I could spend ALL of today with you and celebrate but we'll be together soon I promise...

I want you to know that I love you more than I ever thought I could love another person. Random smiles splash across my face when I think of you during my day. It can be while I'm pulling into work, or while finishing up washing the toddler's sippy cups. The thought of you warms me and provides a boost of energy every time. 

People thought I was crazy when I fell for you but now they see that you're the perfect fit for me. You really are my other half and I'm happiest when you're standing next to me. I look very much forward to marrying you!!!

I miss your fingers wrapped around mine, and I miss seeing that twinkle you get in your gorgeous eyes moments before cracking a joke. 

I can't wait to see you again.

Happy Birthday to my sweet love!

P.S.
Wanna see what I got my Dr.Who fan?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I remember the long-distance days! They're no fun... So happy for you that they're ending soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!