Monday, March 21, 2011

I want a Llama

Why?
Why not a fluffy little dog, why not a cuddly kitten, why not a fat hamster or spastic bunny rabbit?
Because a Llama can be all of those at the same time!
I truly don't know why I have recently fallen for the animal; maybe its like a trend but the only one following it is me. 
(hmm... I can apply that to  a lot of things in my life)
Perhaps it will go just as quickly as it came.
But for now...
I'm crazy for Llamas!




Tell me if this isn't the awesomest picture of a Llama there is out there...

Did you know?

Llama's are related to camels?
They can live 15-29 years?
Their grease-free and lightweight wool is used in making yarn?
They communicate by humming?
They actually do spit!

I just wish that I had the mad skills needed to make it!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment!! just to let you know that with my turrible eyesight that font is fairly hard to read when its in a post! I also want a llama. Theres an alpaca farm near my parents house which is really really strange cuz theyre in the middle of the irish countryside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know.
    I always want to improve the blog and I'll get right on changing the font.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!