Friday, February 25, 2011

No, I'm not dead

It's been a while since I've posted anything and that could be blamed on work, getting sick....again, and my wonderful fiancée coming up for a surprise visit! 
So I'm getting back on track (cross my fingers) with blogging and crafting and wedding planning!

Actually...I need to get to work soon; but I wanted to chit chat a bit about the wedding first.


So I'm pretty sure I've decided on a dress (sorry, you won't see that until the big day), and I'm totally going to wear yellow shoes underneath! Our colors are green, yellow, and dark gray so my feet won't stick out like a sore thumb. 


I got inspired by this picture and thought it would be cute for centerpieces; but after a little more brainstorming, Mike and I decided to use traditional clay pots with yellow flowers and green moss. I'll tie a bow of some sort around the pot and three picture frames will surround the centerpiece. The tables will be round and a white table cloth will be placed on each table with half the tables with a  yellow runner and half with a green one.


That's all that I can write at the moment; work is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!