Saturday, January 1, 2011

My goals for 2012 are......


I've never been a big fan of new year resolutions, but perhaps by posting my goals here I'll be more inclined to keep them. 

The first one is "Plan my DIY wedding".
Mike and I won't be getting married until the summer of 2012, but since I'll be in school and have a super low budget, it doesn't hurt to start early. I think that I'll post tutorials and ideas here and on my youtube channel for other brides. I'll be making most of everything for my wedding including:
1. my veil
2. all the flower arrangements, bouquets and such
3. the cake (with Mom)
4. updating an old cake topper
5. favors
6.all decorations
7. programs (for the service)
and a bunch of other goodies!

The second thing on my list is to start my own business. I would like to sell some of the things that I make (mostly because I don't have room for everything) but also to make a small profit. I hope to make enough to save up for a nice road trip (adventure) vacation with Mike after we get married. 
I'm currently working on making more things to stock up my little shop with and you'll be first to know when it opens!

I would also LOVE to make one tutorial a week for my readers and my viewers. So far I haven't really been able to be consistent and I would really like to up my number of followers. I know that if I put the work into it, I will get results!

Losing 30 pounds....yeah that's for health reasons but also for my wedding. 
(Hey! Every girl wants to look her best!) 

Finish school! That's a big one. 
Why? I really really want my teaching degree and I don't want to have to deal with school right after getting married to Mike either. I would just love to get married, have a nice honeymoon, settle in a cute little apartment, and jump right into teaching!
Ahhh....that would be a dream.

What are you goals? Did you keep your old ones from last year? Oh yeah...download your own copy of this clip art here!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!