Sunday, January 2, 2011

I heart braids

I've always adored long flowing hair, especially when it's in a pretty braid...








If you're anything like me, a great hairstyles come with it's own challenge.
So, I've rounded up a few helpful links with the most popular braiding techniques. 


How to french braid your own hair. 
(click the image)


Learn the fishtail/bohemian braid


And lastly, click the image to learn how to do a braided/twisted updo.

Here are a few other helpful links I found while researching...




Don't just stop once the elastic is in place.
 Make your hair extra cute by adding accessories...


Butterfly Clips?!?!
JK

Tumblr_lisnskoucz1qha7b4o1_500_large

Or bows



However you wear your braid and whatever length your hair is, make it special and unique in your own way.


1 comment:

  1. i love that braid in the top picture! i wish my hair was thick enough to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!