Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bridesmaids and Flower Girls

Good morning Miss Yellow Shoes readers,
I was a very lucky little college student this morning because I got to sleep in! 
"Sleep? What's that?" 
Yeah, that's pretty much been my life since "Senior Year" (big booming voice) hit.
Anyways....I am still an awfully busy girl but I just wanted to share with you some more wedding details.


These are the bridesmaid dresses we chose from Bonny Bridal. Luckily, I was able to find them on sale with free shipping. We would not have been able to afford them otherwise. 


There is a bow in the back, to which I've been given some grief, but in the end...I think everyone realized it's really not THAT huge of a bow. Bows are my style and I wear them in my hair, on my scarves...everywhere! So why not include them in my wedding?
My maid of honor did point out that the bow is removable so the girls can joyfully remove it after the wedding is over if their hearts so desire. (Just give me the scrap fabric!)

source unknown

These are the bouquets I have in mine right now. I love the mixture of flowers and the size is just right. Mine will be all yellow flowers, but these will all look great together!


Some of you may be saying 
"Waaaait a minute! I remember this post and you said you didn't want flower girls." 
Well, I had the sweetest little boy I wanted to be a ring bearer. I had the hardest time thinking out a little girl I felt like I could trust not to throw a fit and roll herself down the aisle (personal experience). 
Then one day my mom called me and asked about two sister who are about 6 and 7 years old.
They are perfect, GORGEOUS little girls and very very well mannered. So I chose these dresses for them. The bow will be in yellow and the baskets were already bought on sale at Hobby Lobby. 


There is still some discussion going on as to whether or not they will actually be dropping petals or holding my train. If Dad has to walk be down the aisle in a wheel-chair then I'll need someone to hold my cathedral train. We don't want it to get caught in the wheels! 

I would love tho share more with you, but the bell JUST rang and I have to run.
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!