Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday- Not too shabby actually


Hey Everyone, I've got a massive post for today.
We'll start out with some "Favorite Things" then move on to a poem that my awesome brother just write last night.
Very moving.



1. Cute little piggy banks stuffed with quarters for laundry and snacks!

2. Pretty little notebooks for writing down my thoughts during the day.

3. Cheez-Its, so yummy, I love munching on these while studying for a test

4. Crayons, never know when some creativity will come along...

5. Goldfish, we happen to have a little fountain with some goldfish in the library here at school

6. Clean laundry!!!!
This doesn't happen very often because my piggy is on a diet...

7. Lucky Charms!
Nom nom....so yummy!

8. Scrabble, even if I'm not good at it, I still enjoy it very very much.

9. M&Ms, love to eat a couple of these to keep me awake during class

10. Yahtzee, my boyfriend just taught me how to play this.

11. Yellow bows!
I don't have any to wear in my hair, I should look into getting some...


And Now,
Here's the poem that my brother wrote last night. I'm going to try and get him to start a blog where he can post all this great stuff. He does have some grammar issues and spelling issues at times, but he's learning.
If he ever does get a blog, I will certainly announce it and keep a link up on the right side of the page.

Where are You oh God?

Your people, do they gather abroad?

Your Children, Do they seek THY will?

Your servants, do they serve you still?

Where is Your power?

Do we need some tower,

To rise up and see your might?

You are the God who created man.

You are the God who is suppose to tend.

Your sheep are straying.

Aren’t You the Shepherd protecting?

Wolves have come in and taken us away.

Are you just going to let us stray?

The devil is winning more and more each day.

How can you allow us to go away.

Why don’t you love us anymore?

It seems like your letting us walk out of the door.

God, God, whats happening?

The things going on are saddening

We are seeking “new ways” to be more like You!

But these “new ways” can’t possibly be used.

God Almighty, How can you let this happen?

How can you not be saddened?

Where are the old Judges who direct us in Godly ways?

Where are the leaders who encourage us to stay?

Has that fire burnt out?

Or are these time just a spiritual drought?

God, Father! Where are you?

How long until the day we see you?

God, you know the hearts of all men.

Those who claim to know You don’t stand.

“ Does God really care about …” is their reply,

Yes God cares! How can that be denied?

God, Lord, We need Thee to SHOW THYSELF.

God, I need see you myself.

Early on it was easy to see you.

I had the faith of a child in you.

Whatever Your word said was true.

That word is still the same as it was years ago.

How is it its easier to let go?

Before it was “NO! It’s wrong and not approved by God”

Now its “Why should God care what’s on my IPod?”

Men, woman, and children DIED for their faith.

Is there no more value in Faith?

Has faith become… ordinary?

Because before it was EXTRODINARY!

To die for You use to be honorable and glorious!

Now, serving You is… “Tedious”

Is there less joy now then before,

In serving you maybe even more?

The work is harder since there is no desire of man,

To be like You who would fight and stand!

Stand for your name, honor, and desires!

Now, we concern with celebrities’ attires?

Lord of Heaven, WHATS GOIN ON?

Why is there no honor in pressing on?

Why are we ashamed to announce and proclaim Your name?

Why is it looked down upon to sing which are “lame”?

Is it true God that we need “new ways” to tell others about you?

Is it true that Amazing Grace and Happy Day can’t proclaim what is true?

Why is it that the largest, most popular churches are those who won’t preach the Gospels?

Why it that those we esteem the most is are those with the longest titles?

Lord, God , Father! WHERE ARE YOU?

Where is the … “SILENCE CHILD!”

“ I have been since the beginning when all was mild,

I have been even till NOW and FOREVER will be!

My child, why is it can’t you see?

It is not I which has forsaken you.

It is YOU which have forsaken ME!”

God, How can… “ I HAVE HEARD YOUR PRAYERS!”

“These ‘prayers’ you ask Me are the same from the deniers.

They ask for Me, but they prepare do not for Me!

How can the farmer prepare his field if the field isn’t ready for the seed?

Son, I have never left you. I have always been there watching over you.

Son, your life is part of the plan which I drew!”

“ Son, YOU are the one who is going to spread me word.

You are the one who is going to tell the truth for those who haven’t heard.

You are the one who has to find joy in serving Me.

You are the one who is willing to DIE for Me.

You are the one who has to desire my ways.

You are the one who has to help those which stray”

“Child, I have done my part in this master plan.

I’ve sent My son to die in your land!

He has taught many to spread My word.

He was the great teacher to all who heard.

He is the role for you to follow in life.

He leads you in your everyday life. “

“Son, how dare you question Me!

It’s not that hard for you to see.

Men have left me long time ago.

It just appears more and more to show.”

“Child, I need you to stand for Me.

For without you many will not see.

Go, and tell all the news.

That I am still God who reigns and rules!”

Father, forgive my selfish request.

Now I understand again my quest.

I will serve and love you Lord my God.

Now, my only simple request that you plant me firmly in the sod.

That I may stay faithful to You, to You myself I lend

To serve and preach your word, all the way, to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!