Sunday, September 15, 2013

Apple Seeds


BIG Announcement everybody!
Miss Yellow Shoes is pregnant!!!!!


I'm about 5 weeks right now so I know that I don't show at all. That poochy tummy is nothing but too many brownies and Oreo cookies. 


I've been running through Pintrest looking for fun and creative maternity shots. Of course we will do the belly shots every month but I thought that it would be really cool to take a picture of my baby blanket in the making.

You can check out the first one (right up there) and the next one will be taken after I have completed the blanket and I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy. The last photo will be be me holding the baby wrapped in the blanket. Cute huh???


Currently, my baby is roughly the size of an apple seed. As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I've experienced fatigue, a little dizziness, and some cramping. Nothing crazy. 

Wanna see my husband's reaction to my news? Watch this video and follow me on my pregnancy journey!

2 comments:

Don't be shy!