Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yellow Country Church Wedding

We made all of our decorations and they were exactly what I wanted!



This is how I used all of those pompom flowers. I made over 20 and everyone loved them!


This is my self serve favor/wishing tree table.


We made cake pops as favors.



The guests wrote us little notes on the cut-outs and then hung them on the wishing tree.



I bought this metal basket at yard sales years ago. It was perfect for holding the throwing rice.



I made a thumbprint tree to go along with our guest book. Here's my DIY.


I drew the cartoon us myself. It took a few tries to get the doodles exactly how I wanted them.


You can see more of my doodles here.




We made all of the centerpieces and flower arrangements ourselves. It was pretty awesome to drive away from the local flower shop with a van literally full of daisies!



These country napkins were a steal. I bought them at the dollar store in Canada. How cool is that!?







Wanna hear something sweet? 
The cake topper is not only a music box, but it was in my mother's wedding. And the cake cutting set? That was in my mother in law's wedding.

Stay tuned for some photos of our awesome bridal party!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!