Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I want in 2013: in photos



I want to keep my "new-teacher" enthusiasm up and constantly bring new ideas to my classroom. 


I find drifting off into those pages quite relaxing, so this year I would like to read at least 10 books. 


Sometimes the best coffee shop is the one that no one knows about. This year I want to visit more nooks and hole-in-the-wall type places. 


2013 will be the year that I crochet myself a sweater! Thanks to my mother-in-law, I will be visiting Ravelry.com for help.


I would love to create a work of art to hang in my home. Maybe this year I'll get a chance.


Lastly, I want to get a pet. 
It doesn't have to be fluffy, but reptiles are off limits!


Happy 2013!
Anyone else out there care to share their hopes and dreams?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!