Sunday, November 6, 2011

Over a cup of coffee


I can remember several occasions when Mike and I had coffee dates.
They would normally be totally spontaneous on happy, sad, or "let me cheer you up!" moments. 
Sometimes we would surprise each other at our meet up spot with a cup or Pumpkin Spice Chai, or Peppermint Hot Chocolate.


It really didn't matter what was in the cup, as long as it was warm and shared with one you loved. 
I remember these simple little dates with Mike as much as I remember the big extravagant ones.
Those small moments spent together were precious and I know it brought us closer with every sip. 

As a tribute to the warm drink poured out from heaven...








"Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank."

"Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?"
-Jean Kerr

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!